Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"There is never any glory in hurting"

2 posters

Go down

"There is never any glory in hurting" Empty "There is never any glory in hurting"

Post by maestro3se Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:24 am

"'To those of you who are guilty: The full resources of the state are being unleashed against you. Surrender,' P-Noy said to the perpetrators of the Sunday’s Bar exams blast at De La Salle University (DLSU) along Taft Avenue, Manila. (Source: http://ph.yfittopostblog.com/2010/09/29/aquino-asks-bar-blast-perpetrators-to-surrender/)"

"hindi lahat ng bagay na iyong ginagawa ay nakakatuwa at nakakataw.", para ito sa mga taong sobra kung magpapasin na pati ang ibang tao ay napeperwisyo dahil sa mga ginagawa nilang kahangalan. gaya na lamang ng nangyari sa Bar Exam, madaming tao ang nasaktan dahil sa kagagawan ng isang napakaiResponsableng tao. Kung sino man siya e makonsensiya nmn siya sa ginawa niya at sumuko na lang. isa na sa mga biktima ang natanggalan ng binti dahil sa nangyaring insidente, hindi na naisalba ang kanyang binti dahil sa tindi ng pinsalang kanyang natamo. hindi lang binti ang natanggal sa taong inyon kung hindi pati narin ang ibang mga pangarap nya at kanyang pagkatao.

Even the President is furious about the incident and order the whole state to look for the one who had made that incident. Grabe talaga. Anong klaseng pag-iisip kaya ang meron sa mga taong ganon? Yung gustong nakakakita ng mga taong nasasaktan at nahihirapan. Tao pa ba sila? And you cant even say that they are animals, because animals can behave themselves. They are more lowly than man or an animal...if there is such a word for that then it will suite them well.

Well honestly, I hurt people but I am not happy seeing them in pain. May konsensiya pa rin akong umuusig sa kin pag nakakasakit ako ng tao. at hingit sa lahat e nagsisisi ako sa nagawa ko. and i know that most of us are like me...humans, a being created with a heart and conscience.

let this be a lesson to every one, "there is never any glory in hurting someone".
maestro3se
maestro3se
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

"There is never any glory in hurting" Empty Re: "There is never any glory in hurting"

Post by Alarico Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:33 am

MR. maestro3se, the link that you posted is no longer available...if you have any more resources that is link to your Statement or Post kindly repost it. cause i'd love to read more about this type of incident...

The post that you posted seems that its a very contraversal in your country and i'd love to really read the whole story pls...
Alarico
Alarico

Back to top Go down

"There is never any glory in hurting" Empty Re: "There is never any glory in hurting"

Post by maestro3se Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 am

Alarico wrote:MR. maestro3se, the link that you posted is no longer available...if you have any more resources that is link to your Statement or Post kindly repost it. cause i'd love to read more about this type of incident...

The post that you posted seems that its a very contraversal in your country and i'd love to really read the whole story pls...

...well it was a past incident that had happened here at the Philippines, it was during the bar examination. but it seem that Yahoo doesnt keep that article for a long period because it was just a news on that specific date, so im really sorry of you did read the whole article. but you can search that news on Google (hopefully that some other sites has that same story). try to type "Bombing at the Bar Examination+Philippines"...i hope it will bring a nice result...n_n
maestro3se
maestro3se
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum