Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to shoot or not shoot!

Go down

to shoot or not shoot! Empty to shoot or not shoot!

Post by maestro3se Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 am

September 22, 2010
Wednesday, 7:00 AM

Shooting something living is BAD!..

this morning i woke up very early because i need to send someone a message (secret nlng kung sino xa), then i had may breakfast and then after that went outside to breath fresh air. then my cousin came out with his air soft rifle. the rifle is loaded with plastic round bullets. (warning: air soft rifle is not a toy to mess with because it is not an ordinary toy gun. the bullet can wound any body at close range and even at long range.)

he went and scout on our garden to spot something flying. then when he spotted something and he starts to shoot at them (birds), luckily he didn't hit anything (he's either a bad shooter or the birds just got lucky, Razz). after messing around with his gun, he gave it to me to take a shot. well i've been playing with the gun since Monday actually, and it's kinda fun. at first i was shooting at a plastic bottle that i hanged at a tree as my target practice. but when i got bored shooting at the plastic bottle, i thought it would be nice to shoot something moving. then i wanted to shoot some birds. well its just a bird.

but just like my cousin i am either a bad shooter or the birds just got lucky. but when i got tired and decided to stop playing with the gun, then i spotted something in our antenna, a bird, just standing there. i stopped and pointed the gun to it. then when i got the sight leveled, i started shooting at it. did i hit it? well i did! the bird when down like a rock falling from the sky. at first i thought that the bird would live because when it fell, it's still moving. thought that the damage was just a minor one. but when i came in to pick up the bird. then bird was dead. then i realize in that moment how easy it is to take someones life. in just a split second, someone could be dead because of some stupid mistake that you did. i felt that i didn't just killed a bird, it felt like i killed someone. i felt sadness looking at the poor little bird. i wish i didn't do it, but i did. and there is nothing i can do to bring back the life of that poor bird.

its so easy to hurt someone, especially when you know that you're stronger, you're better and he/she under your command. but its not that easy to forgive yourself when you had done something bad or wrong and you know that your not happy with what you've done. your conscience will always hunts you for the thing that you've done. so if you're planning to hurt somebody, be sure to lose your heart and conscience first, in short, lose your "humanity". but its not that easy, coz we are just mere mortals.

written by:
-maestro3se-
maestro3se
maestro3se
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum