Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Php 12-B "Ondoy" fund still unspent

2 posters

Go down

Php 12-B "Ondoy" fund still unspent Empty Php 12-B "Ondoy" fund still unspent

Post by Alarico Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Sen. Loren Legada yesterday lashed at the administration for seeking more funds to deal with super typhoons even though it had barely used the multi-billion-peso special allocation it got in the wake of destruction wrought by Tropical Strom "Ondoy" last year.

"One year after, Ondoy's wake-up call remains unheeded. what have we done with the money so far? An accounting of what we have done and what we have spent is in order" Legada asked in a privilege speech. She took to floor to remind the nation of the suffering inflicted on 10 million Filipinos by back-to-back storms last year. Ondoy alone claimed nearly 500 lives when it dumped a month's worth of rainfall in six hours on sept. 26, 2009, triggering the worst flooding in four decades...

Reaction:

I think this sounds a little fishy and absurd...
Php 12-Billion Funds for the typhoon 'Ondoy which was in the Philippines.' is way to much and NOT being spent.
What the hell is the Government doing with all that funds? I think the Filipinos should be concerned and fight what is right. cause 12-Billion Php is not a joke, i see a lot of Filipinos living in Squatters area and some living in the streets...
This is not the type of country that one should live in...This is very disappointing...what is the Gov. going to do with 12-Billion Php, Put it in there pockets, used to build homes, homes that only people or Filipinos can afford. Thats totally Selfish...

"If we start not caring for each other or not be concerned about the Gov. what their doing or what their up to, what would we tell our Future kids and the kids before them and so on...when we start our faith with Hatred, Anger, Selfishness, Jealousy, Revenge "
Alarico
Alarico

Back to top Go down

Php 12-B "Ondoy" fund still unspent Empty Re: Php 12-B "Ondoy" fund still unspent

Post by FallenAngel23 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:22 am

mmm, for some reason i agree with you Alarico, well, since it hasn't spend yet, why wont the government use it for Dengue Outbreak, cause many filipinos now, at this month the dengue case in most hospitals has risen not like the previous year of this month...and not only the gov. but also the Dept. Of Health should do something about it, Don't you think?
FallenAngel23
FallenAngel23
Weak
Weak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum